1) You don’t just eat in bed in this Brooklyn loft; you can eat at a dining table in your bedroom.
2) Megan Hilty, Broadway star and UWS resident, gets profiled in the New York Times because of course she does.
3) This French château may be freezing in January, but wow is it beautiful.
4) Apparently, it is “bold” to use a lot of grey when you decorate your Bed-Stuy apartment.
5) The secret to why this Chicago townhouse gets a lot more light than similar town homes is in the attic.
6) This house upstate is also called the “floating farmhouse” and no it’s not a boat.
7) This resourceful lady made the most of her 635-square foot Williamsburg studio.