1) Last Thursday, Downtown came Uptown for a unique evening of art and music in the basement of the “Good Luck” Building – a stately townhouse at 50 West 86th Street that has been called home by Sarah Jessica Parker, Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise.
2) Only a screening of a movie about W‘s creative director could entice the fashion crowd to step foot in Times Square.
3) Tons of men in suits gathered for a fundraiser for the Brooklyn DA, Ken Thompson.
4) The sparkliest ladies in all the world gathered — where else? — in Paris for the Sidaction gala to benefit AIDS research.
5) If you’re going to grow up to be a philanthropist, you better get started early. Hence, the annual Young Collectors Night at the Park Avenue Armory.
6) And speaking of young people, The New York Junior League hosted their annual Apres Ski event (we aren’t exactly sure where in New York they skied).
7) Natalie Portman is back! And showing up at the premiere of her newest movie “Jane got a Gun” at MoMa.