1) Because you don’t get enough of them already, here is a look inside the home of Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian.
2) When you think of a typical British county estate, you don’t usually think about a square glass box like this one.
3) Though Naomi Watts astutely notes that “with New York real estate, you never get everything you want,” she managed to get pretty close with her Noho duplex apartment.
4) The best part of Cynthia von Buhler’s Upper East Side apartment is her miniature pig.
5) No surprise: Marc Antony and his wife live in a beautiful Dominican oasis.
6) Catherine the Great built this “Chinese village” villa on her estate, and you can still use it as a “charming and fanciful weekend escape.”
7) Speaking of morally questionable homes, here is a refurbished plantation house.
8) The lady works for Anthropologie and her Harlem home looks — predictably — like an Anthropologie store.