1) Only the most fabulous Americans were allowed at the 100-year retrospective of British Vogue at the National Portrait Gallery in London.
2) Finally, sneakers at Fashion Week are allowed! At least at the Ked’s + Refinery29 party.
3) Fashion icon Bono (?) hosted a dinner party for Edun at the top of the Standard.
4) There was a green lady at Diesel Madison NYFW after party, and she wasn’t the Statue of Liberty.
5) Everyone who was anyone showed up to the Amfar New York Gala honoring Harvey Weinstein, because wouldn’t you be too scared not to?
6) Calvin Klein hosted a rave in a Bushwick warehouse, which is pretty much the least offensive thing he’s ever done.
7) There were certainly some electric outfits at Libertine’s NYFW after party at the Electric Room.
8) Diane von Furstenberg would rather laugh than stare at fashion; she was among the many names who went to celebrate Lorne Michaels at the American Songbook Gala.
9) Before he pissed off like everyone (including Mark Zuckerberg and Taylor Swift), Kanye debuted his Yeezy Season 2 Zine.
10) Speaking of. How do you celebrate winning a Grammy? Obviously by partying big time with T Swift.