1) Who knew a Purim After Party could be this fun? Like there are seriously disco lights.
2) Despite his most famous book taking place in New York, Bret Easton Ellis is apparently a LA writer. And so he and Alex Israel threw a party at Gagosian Gallery in LA.
3) This party for the American Red Cross in Palm Beach had enough flowers and gild to be Versailles, yet somehow it was M.A.S.H. themed…
5) Art people encountered a basketball at the Literally Balling Exhibition at Joseph Gross Gallery.
6) The best of the best brokers celebrated their sales with Rockettes at Douglas Elliman’s Ellies awards.
7) Can you imagine anything more fun than a slumber party filled with celebrities? Well Dolce & Gabbana had one.