1) Is there any more winning combination than a penthouse and lots of dogs? Property Markets Group threw a party in 10 Sullivan Street for Animal Haven, and every socialite and star attendee brought her pup to admire the views.
3) The young (and the wealthy) partied it up like it was 1985 at the Frick’s 17th annual Young Fellow’s Ball.
4) Not to be outdone, of course, was the ultimate junior benefit: the Natural History Museum’s annual winter dance. The theme this year was “Winter Dance Underwater” and no surprise, many people wore blue.
5) San Francisco acted fashionable with its party for “Oscar de la Renta: The Retrospective” at the de Young museum in Golden Gate Park.
6) Another week, another gallery show with pretty young things posing next to pretty art. This time, it was at Votz Clarke Gallery for the artist Holland Cunningham.
7) Everyone had a reaction to the 4th Annual REACT to FILM awards.