1) NYC’s literati gathered to celebrate Peter Feld’s tribute to Greenwich Village.
2) LLNYC and Jenn-Air celebrated Architectural Digest Design Show.
3) There was food and river views at “Taste of Midtown East” fête.
4) Monaco had a royal ball and it was just as lavish as it sounds.
5) Barney’s has moved downtown! Obviously all the coolest people in the world had to have a party to celebrate.
6) The Art Production Fund had its annual gala, which meant there were a lot of artsy people in Gucci.
7) It’s happening soon! The CFDA and Swarovski held a party for this year’s CFDA Award nominees.