@wmag still can’t get over this night ❤️?Bill Cunningham #lovehim and my dear Susanne at David Barton’s new gym opening party #tmpl #wmagazine #press #hot #whatanight #susannebartsch #billcunningham #hairbyme #raquelmartuscelli @deney_adam @bartschland #nytimes “David Barton Reinvents His Gym Empire” @raquelstyle
1) Last week, the Single Malt Society of America held their “Whisky Extravaganza” under the vaulted ceiling of Guastavino’s in Midtown. The event drew out hundreds of whisky lovers and dozens of distilleries offering tastings of their benchmark whiskies, alongside rare and commercially unavailable expressions.
2) David Barton had a party for his new gym, TMPL, and it was just as crazy, over-the-top and wild as you hope it was. Obviously, there were club kids using the ellipticals in their sky high heels.
3) Meanwhile, at a more tame part of the city, Radmila Lolly released her album and had a party for it at Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall.
4) Very stylish men turned out at J. Hilburn’s dinner at the very stylish new restaurant Cafe Altro Paradiso.
5) The Metrograph Theater continues to attract all the best and the brightest stars, hosting the premiere of “Miles Ahead” with Don Cheadle and Ewan McGregor.
6) Nothing makes guys happier than posing in the snazziest cars of the moment, and they got to do that at the 17th Annual Gala Preview of the 2016 New York International Auto Show.
7) “Empire” is taking hip hop music mainstream and now the show has its own Cover Girl collection. Obviously, that’s a reason to celebrate!