1) Welcome to the Museum of the City of New York’s Sixth Annual Winter Thaw. The annual benefit event was hosted by the City Museum’s Young Members Circle, a membership group for New Yorkers ages 21 to 39. It raises funds for the City Museum’s exhibitions and educational programs.
2) Furniture maker Thos. Moser celebrated his fifth book, “Legacy in Wood,” at his new showroom, where he also debuted his latest creation, the Auburn Chair.
3) NYU Tisch celebrated all the talented people who have walked through its doors (and are there now) in its 50th Anniversary Gala.
4) The most fun art party of the year, the Tribeca Ball, this year honored Eva and Michael Chow and was presented by Van Cleef & Arpel at the New York Academy Of Art.
5) Jews partied it up at the Jew in the City 4th Annual Orthodox Jewish All Stars Premiere Party at the Museum of Jewish Heritage.
6) Tech’s best and brightest gathered at the San Francisco Mid-Winter gala at the Legion of Honor.
7) The Guggenheim celebrated its annual Young Collectors party to honor all of its future donors.