1) Last week, Miami real estate broker and contributor to CNBC News, Senada Adzem, hosted a private VIP viewing party of CNBC’s show “Secret Lives of the Super Rich” with special guest Robert Frank.
2) Montblanc celebrated despite the odds, people are still using their pens after 110 years with a black tie dinner at the Rainbow Room.
3) “The Hollywood Reporter” celebrated the most influential people in media at the Four Seasons Pool Room, including Savannah Guthrie, Anna Wintour, Charlie Rose and Martha Stewart.
4) Marc Jacobs through a party for Naomi Campbell’s new book at the Diamond Horshoe, and even Al Sharpton made an appearance.
6) Fashion people actually ventured to Queens to celebrate Sofía Sanchez de Betak’s new luggage collection (they needed the luggage for their long trip back).
7) The most glamorous New Yorkers gathered at the Mandarin Oriental to raise money for — what else? — the children.
9) Armarium had a party to celebrate their new app that allows you to rent clothes directly off the runway. This meant lots of headless flying mannequins.
10) Young and old celebrated the history of New York at the New York Historical Society’s 11th Annual “Weekend with History.”
11) Beautiful ladies who love to be photographed were photographed at the 2016 International Center for Photography Infinity Awards at the Chelsea Piers.