1) “Million Dollar Listing” had its Season 5 premiere Thursday night, but that isn’t the only reason for the show’s brokers to party. On Wednesday, the stars gathered to celebrate the opening of 1 Seaport, a new residential tower that is going up at the South Street Seaport, at the building’s sales office across the street.
2) Young and old gathered to raise money at Juilliard’s 2016 Gala at Lincoln Center, which had a Midsummer Night’s Dream theme.
3) The most powerful ladies in communications (think: Lena Dunham and Savannah Guthrie) power lunched together at the New York Women in Communications luncheon to announce the 2016 Matrix Award Honorees.
4) Chanel + Tribeca means a whole lot of movie stars, and they were certainly all there at Chanel’s Annual Tribeca Artist Dinner at Balthazar’s.
5) Oceana hosted its annual gala to raise money for the oceans at the Four Season’s Restaurant.
6) The watch brand Hublot celebrated the opening of its new Fifth Avenue store (designed by Peter Marino) with a party that attracted sports stars including Carmelo Anthony and Usain Bolt.
7) An international crowed gathered last week at the famed Explorers Club on Manhattan’s Upper East Side to learn about on of the boldest art events ever conceived. Following coffee in the club’s library, Artist Alexander Ponomarev laid out his vision for the 1st Antarctic Biennale to the crowd.