1) On Tuesday, well-dressed guests gathered at the Metropolitan Club on the Upper East Side to support the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra’s ongoing commitment to provide performances of the highest caliber to communities worldwide.
2) We’ve gathered up our favorites photos of celebs getting ready for the Met Gala at the Mark Hotel, but for an inside look at the party itself, you’ll need to head to Vogue, which had exclusive photo rights (no social media was allowed inside the event).
3) Last week, Douglas Elliman’s Fredrik Eklund and John Gomes feted with real estate brokers and chic guests at an exclusive after party at the Crosby Street Hotel. The party celebrated the launch of the Sales Gallery for Steiner East Village — Steiner NYC’s new 82-unit, seven-story, luxury condominium at 438 East 12th Street.
4) Dustin Yellin made celebs come out in the rain to Red Hook in the third annual Village Fête for Pioneer Works.
5) Though all the fancy shiny people were at the Met Gala on Monday, the nerds headed to DC for the annual White House Correspondent’s Dinner.
6) Talk about a weirdo art project! Starting June 12, artist Duke Riley will send a flock of pigeons with LED lights attached to them across the East River to perform some sort of strange light show. Obviously, launching this required a party.
7) As if the most influential people weren’t together enough this week, they all gathered for Time magazine’s 2016 Most Influential People in the World dinner at Lincoln Center.
8) ACRIA held its annual Unframed party to raise money for HIV/AIDS preventation at New York’s Paula Cooper Gallery.