1) Not even a misty rain could not deter hip Italians and New Yorkers from heading to Domenico Vacca’s new Midtown store/club, which had its official opening Tuesday night.
2) Last week, Related Companies hosted a bustling party for big wigs in real estate, architecture and interior design to celebrate the launch of its new condo building, 70 Vestry in Tribeca.
3) The Kentucky Derby wasn’t the only event this week to feature some crazy hats: The Central Park Conservancy had their 34th luncheon at the Conservatory at 105th Street, and boy were there some fun toppers.
4) The Robin Hood Foundation had its annual gala at the Javits Center, and it attracted a crowd Katie Couric called “Bernie Sanders’s worst nightmare.” Regardless, they managed to raise $61 million.
5) Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney threw Jean Shafiroff a party to celebrate the launch of her new book, “Successful Philanthropy: How to Make a Life By What You Give.”
6) The most stylish ladies celebrated the new designers who will dress them at FIT’s annual gala at The Plaza.
7) The PACE gallery hosted a dinner to celebrate the works of famed artists James Turrell and Richard Tuttle.
8) The richest and most stylish came out to celebrate Aquazzura’s new Madison Avenue location with a dinner at the Carlyle.
9) Guests were treated to a touch of dance and dinner at The New York City Ballet’s Spring Gala.