1) Storefront for Art and Architecture’s “Beyond Borders” benefit at JFK’s TWA terminal on Sunday night was a nice, if depressing, reminder that air travel actually used to be a glamorous experience.
2) Last night, the Cerebral Palsy Foundation held its first ever Design For Disability Gala at Sotheby’s. Five students at the Fashion Institute of Technology participated in a five-month competition to design beautiful outfits for women with disabilities.
3) The beautiful people snuck away from Frieze to a private fête for the artist Taryn Simon at the Park Avenue Armory hosted by Vogue and La Perla.
4) The Ballet Hispanico had their 2016 Carnaval Gala at the Plaza to celebrating 45 years of changing lives through dance.
5) Model Jacquelyn Jablonski hosted the first annual Autism Tomorrow benefit and auction at Milk Studios.
6) The 34th Annual Through the Kitchen Party had their party at The Four Seasons to benefit the Cancer Research Institute.
7) El Museo del Barrio’s had their gala with Ruben & Isabel Toledo and MAC Cosmetics to celebrate Antonio Lopez at the Plaza.
8) Donna Karen hosted the 7th Annual Solving Kids Cancer Spring Celebration at the Mandarin Oriental.
9) The American Ballet Theater had their Spring Gala, with a special dance performance by Misty Copeland.
10) The 20th Annual Webby Awards happened at Cipriani Wall Street. Yes, Kim Kardashian was there.