1) The food world turned out in a big way on Tuesday night for the annual Edible Schoolyard NYC Benefit at Skylight at Moynihan Station. The event raised more than $1 million for the nonprofit organization.
2) Guests gathered at the newly renovated penthouse at 75 Wall Street to learn something — specifically, Asian Americans were there to learn tactics for communicating and succeeding in business in the West.
3) Tuesday, Barnard College held its annual Gala at The Plaza Hotel. The evening was co-hosted by award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa (Barnard class of ’84), actress Cynthia Nixon (class of ’88) and Barnard College President Debora L. Spar.
4) Dutch architect and interior designer Piet Boon hosted a special event at 101 Wall, a luxury condominium building he recently designed in the Financial District.
5) All the fashion people turned out at the annual Fashion Centered dinner for the LGBT Community Center, which raised $325,000 for the center.
6) Chloe Grace Moretz, Blythe Danner and Anna Sui were among the notable guests at the High Line Spring Benefit.
7) Lin Manuel Miranda and the few other people who were nominated for Tony’s this year celebrated their achievements at a luncheon.
8) The French American Foundation hosted their 40th Anniversary Gala dinner at the Mandarin Oriental.
9) The beautiful people were out in full force at the Museum of Arts and Design Annual Gala. There was, of course, a caviar bar.
10) The Whitney celebrated its first year in its new space with a star-studded Gala that honored the artist Robert J. Hurst.
11) Zac Posen, Jemima Kirke and Bernadette Peters turned up to a benefit at Julian Schnabel’s Palazzo Chupi to honor Baby Jane, aka Jane Holzer and her work with the BHQFU.