1) If you are still scrambling for a last minute vacation plan and also have a spare $1 million, might we recommend renting the lavish Hamptons home that once housed none other than American royalty, Beyonce and Jay-Z?
2) The new Jue Lan Club in Southampton is reportedly serving $27,000 bottles of Dom Pérignon Rosé. It’s still unbeliveably popular though and things got so rowdy this weekend that someone even tried to punch the owner’s friend. Yikes.
3) Eli’s is back! And launching a program with “personal home shoppers” to do all the work for you.
4) The Southampton Inn had to change the name of its newest restaurant from Clyde’s to Cafe Klyde after it turned out another restaurant had the same name.
5) Drew Barrymore celebrated her new singeldom (and her new fragrance, rosé wine and memoir) at a Hamptons magazine party.
6) According to this New York Times profile of the East Hampton Star, Duryea’s lobster shack is now serving $18 French fries. Oof.
7) George Stephanopoulos has listed his Southampton estate for $7 million.
8) Gurney’s has long been known as the tony go-to spa and resort at the eastern tip of Long Island. And now if you really like visiting the area, you will never have to leave: There are 12 oceanfront homes for sale adjacent to the resort.