Celebrating the official start of #summer with same-day delivery to the #Hamptons! Need a ride? Now you can skip the traffic in #style with our limited edition Getaway Kit that includes a helicopter flight pass for you and a friend ? Search 781841 to shop the ‘Hamptons Getaway Kit’ at #NETAPORTER. #SeeitBuyitLoveit – link in profile.
1) A new listing in East Hampton comes with a bona fide illustration of Eloise, done by its original illustrator, Hilary Knight. Knight is listing his beautiful and unique home at 1 Squires Path in East Hampton for $1.1 million because he is looking to downsize his holdings.
2) Sasha Bikoff, the interior designer, hosted an elegant “midnight swim” dinner party at her home in Amagansett to celebrate her room in the 2016 Holiday House in the Hamptons.
3) At the Hamptons but forgot your bathing suit? Never fear, Net-a-Porter teamed up with Blade to deliver any last-minute essentials you need to directly to you as soon as possible. Phew.
4) After buying a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village for $7.1 million, Ashley Olsen continues to shop around for real estate, and was spotted checking out a waterfront beach “cottage” in Sagaponack, currently on the market for $5 million.
5) In case you’re feeling charitable, the Holiday House in the Hamptons opened at 100 Crescent Avenue in Water Mill, featuring rooms done by different designers. Tickets cost $35 and all proceeds go toward the Breast Cancer Research Center.