1) Hold the door! “Game of Thrones” Hodor is alive and was spotted DJ-ing in Montauk this weekend.
2) A week after buying Richard Gere’s house for a reported $36.5 million, Matt Lauer has listed his (considerably more modest) home in Southampton for $3.995 million.
3) Christie Brinkley got seriously pissed off at a woman who was about to pee on rocks near the supermodel’s property. Her solution? Spraying her with a hose. The woman’s solution?“I would not have peed if she didn’t spray me,” she told the Post. “After that, I kind of had to.”
4) According to the New York Post, the venue for Killing Kitten’s “White Party” orgy was 400 Hands Creek Road, which has has been on the market for 564 days, having originally hit the market for $7.495 million in 2014.
5) Of all the exclusive clubs in the Hamptons, apparently nothing is more exclusive — or coveted — than your own multi-million dollar home. After all, why would you want to sip rosé with other people if you could do it while lounging at your own pool?
6) Douglas Elliman agent, Kyle Rosko, was slapped with a DWI over the weekend when he apparently lost control of his car, flipping over several times and landing near the eighth hole of East Hampton’s Maidstone Club golf course.
7) Remember the hottest new club in the Hamptons, Jue Lan Club? Well its sizzle went out this weekend when the town of Southampton closed the club due to code violations. The restaurant is still operating.