1) Grab your whips and lace up your corsets, Los Angeles’ exclusive, erotic members-only club, Snctm, is headed to NYC.
2) Alec Baldwin is reportedly not happy about a proposed golf resort in the Hamptons, calling it “the biggest and baddest development on Long Island” in a public service announcement.
3) Surprise! Kanye did not show up to a benefit concert he was scheduled to attend at the Watermill Center because “it was all too last-minute.”
4) Whoops! Jeremy Piven rented a house in Sag Harbor last year and threw a major blowout bash that was perhaps a little too wild. According to Page Six, the owner refused to rent it to him again this year.
5) LongHouse Reserve — the Hamptons premier arboretum, art museum, sculpture garden, and educational organization hosted its 2016 Jubilee Year Summer Benefit. And naturally it attracted quite a crowd – including LLNYC cover stars Nicole Miller and Martha Stewart.
6) These thieves have some good taste! A man reportedly entered East End Clambakes and stole $400 worth of crab meat and lobsters over the weekend.