1) Michael Bolton serenaded the crowd at his charity fundraising event in Bridgehampton, An Evening Under the Stars, which raises money for women and children suffering from domestic abuse.
2) Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber paid $5.4 million for a four bedroom, four bath mansion in Montauk.
3) KKK members were absent from a Black Lives Matter Protest in Westhampton, after telling reporters that they would attend. When Patch.Com asked them about it, they’re response was “We’re here. Catch us if y’all can. We’re incognito.”
4) Leonardo DiCaprio and his latest model girlfriend Nina Agdal were victims of a minor car accident in Wainscott, when a woman drove her Mini into their Range Rover. No one was injured.
5) The Apollo Theater threw a star-studded fundraiser, attended by the likes of Jennifer Lopez; Pharrell Williams; and Gwen Stefani (who, of course, brought Blake Shelton).